DIT, Department of International Trade, has funding available for eligible SMEs wishing to book a stand at IFE, International Food & Drink Event taking place on 21st-23rd March 2022 at ExCeL London.
IFE has been established as the leading food and drink event in the UK for over 40 years. This March will see the biggest gathering of food and drink suppliers and buyers from the UK and overseas since before the pandemic. Don’t miss out on your chance to book a space and claim 50% of your stand rental cost back from DIT (claims capped at £9,000 + VAT).
Criteria for funding
To qualify for funding, one should meet the following criteria:
- Funding available for English companies only
- Be an SME with up to 250 employees, an annual turnover of less than €50 million, or annual balance sheet not exceeding €43 million
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not an SME
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds in the last 3 fiscal years
- Be considered to have high international growth potential
- Have not already made any financial commitment to exhibiting at IFE